The Striders Club recognizes supporters giving annual donations to Kids Walk of $2,500 or more. Support at this level is critical to advancing pediatric cancer research — moving discovery and progress forward.
Thanks to your generous contributions, Memorial Sloan Kettering is creating new and better options for kids fighting cancer.
When you join the Striders Club, you become a member of an important group of donors who are inspiring others to take action to beat pediatric cancers. Together, we are providing new opportunities and hope — changing the future for our Warriors worldwide.
The Boothe Family Charitable Fund
Budd Larner PC
Rabbi Erica and Mark Gerson
Grandma and Grandpa
Sebastian & Annmarie
Jessica Oliver and Winston Tom
Mr. Marty D. Pinne
Anne (Nonna) and Bob (Bob-ji) Rabbino
Gram and Big Dad
Ruth, Jim, Amanda and Thomas Brown
Jarrett and Pamela Posner
Amanda Styles Cirelli Foundation
Medley Capital Llc
$2,500 – 4,999
- Recognition as a Striders Club member on the Kids Walk website
- Recognition on the Memorial Sloan Kettering's Digital Donor Recognition Wall
- An exclusive post-season “thank you” gift
$5,000 – 9,999*
- Invitations to exclusive in-person and online MSK pediatric events
- Early access to pediatric cancer research updates
$10,000 or more*
- Opportunity to direct your donation to a specific area of pediatric cancer research
- Updates from an MSK researcher tailored to pediatric area of interest
*Membership at this level will also include benefits from the previous levels.